Indiana Local Biz works with one of the top fix and flip loan lenders (hard money rehab loans) in the nation with extensive experience.
Offering quick approval and funding, very competitive rates and professional service, we are a reliable fix and flip
lender and earned many satisfied repeat customers. Contact us now and get your hard money rehab loan funded fast.
Fix and flip loans (also know as hard money rehab loans, investment property rehab loans or house flipping loans) are short-term financing tools that enable a real estate investor to obtain the necessary capital to acquire,
improve and resell a property for profit. Fix and flip financing is available from hard money lenders but not
available from traditional lenders such as banks.
Fix and Flip Loan Programs
- Loan Application Approval Timeline Same day approval available
- Time to Fund Loan As few as 3-5 days if needed
- Property Types Single family, multi-family, commercial, industrial
- Loan Amounts $50,000 – $50 Million+
- Loan Terms 6 to 12 months with longer terms available
- Lien Position 1sts & 2nds
- Loan to Value (LTV) Up to 75% of purchase price and up to 75% of rehab costs
- Fix and Flip Interest Rates and Points Please contact us now for information on current rates and points
Hard Money Rehab Loans | House Flipping Loans | Investment Property Rehab Loans
There are numerous different names for a fix and flip loan but the purpose of the loan remains the same. Allowing a real estate investor to borrow funds for a short-term of time in order to purchase a property, make repairs and improvements and then sell the property quickly for a profit. When applying for fix and flip financing, the lender may consider the following about the borrower:
- Experience in real estate and experience in fix and flip projects
- Purchase price of the subject investment property
- Amount of cash reserves available for holding costs and rehab costs
- Estimated after repair value of the property
- Estimated cost of the renovation
Hard money rehab loans are either based on the current value of the property or the after repair value (ARV). Fix and flip lenders prefer to loan on the current value of the property as this reduces their risk in the event that there are issues with the rehab of the property, the estimated after repair value was incorrect or the real estate market begins to decline during the rehab process.
Loan to Value Ratios for Fix and Flip Loans
Loan to value (LTV) ratios can vary based on the programs offered by the fix and flip lender and the needs of the borrower. LTV’s generally range between 65-80% of the value of the property as lenders require that the borrower has some skin in the game with a sufficient amount of equity invested in the project.
Many novice real estate investors attempting to obtain fix and fix funding for an investment property often request 100% financing for a project. They incorrectly assume this kind of financing is available usually because of misinformation from real estate gurus hoping to sell expensive education programs. Hard money lenders do not want to fund requests for 100% financing as this would put all of the risk on the lender. Hard money loans require the borrower to have their own equity invested in the project.
Contact Indiana Local Biz now and get your fix and flip loan funded fast.